- When was FTD Companies, Inc. formed?
- FTD Companies, Inc. separated from United Online on November 1, 2013 to be an independent, publicly-traded company.
- Where is the FTD Companies, Inc. corporate headquarters?
- The Company’s headquarters are located at 3113 Woodcreek Drive, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
- How do I invest in FTD Companies, Inc.?
- Interested investors may purchase shares through any registered broker.
- What is FTD Companies, Inc.'s dividend policy?
- FTD Companies, Inc. presently intends to retain future earnings, if any, to reinvest in the growth of the business and to make interest payment on or pay down debt and fund potential acquisitions. As a result, FTD does not currently expect to pay cash dividends.
- Does FTD Companies, Inc. have a direct stock purchase plan?
- No, FTD Companies, Inc. does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- On what exchange are FTD Companies, Inc. shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- The shares began trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market on November 1, 2013 under the ticker symbol “FTD”.
- When does FTD Companies, Inc. fiscal year end?
- The Company’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Where can I find all of FTD Companies, Inc.'s SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- You can reference FTD Companies, Inc. SEC filings, quarterly and annual reports here. The Company’s filings with the SEC can also be accessed at www.sec.gov.
- Can I receive email alerts for press releases and SEC filings?
- Click here to receive alerts
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
- Please email email@example.com